2-Way ball valve
made from PP or PVDF
With the KGH series, SCHMITT offers a 2 way ball valve made of chemical-resistant plastics to complement its pump range, which meets the highest Industrial requirements. Features such as the patented locking device, the two-part ball seat support and a double- sealed spindle also contribute to increase operational safety. more ...
Special features of the 2-Way ball valve
- Ergonomic handle with removable valve adjustment tool
- Double sealed spindle and double groove connection to the ball for maximum operational safety
- Reworked ball with very high surface finish for absolute tightness over the entre duration of use
- Integrated Bracket for easy retrofitting to electric or pneumatic drive
- Patented locking device to secure the union nut with vibrations of thermal load.
- Two-part ball seat support for reduced friction and Increased life of the seals.
- All wet parts made of high-quality, corrosion-resistant plastics (PVDF or PP)
- Elastomeres available In FKM and EPDM
- Available with welding socket, welding spigot, threaded connections according to ISO 228-1 or flange connections as standard
- Equipped with Integrated, injecton-moulded fixings for valve- or pipe fixing
- Absolute operational safety even under vibrations or thermal loads due to unique locking device
- Increased service Iife of the seals due to two-part ball seat carrier
- Extremely high mechanical resistance due to high surface quality, double sealed spindle and double groove connection to the ball
Field of applications
Shut-off and control of acids, alkalis or other corrosive, harmful or toxic liquids.
For example in the following applications:
- Plating and surface coating
- Semiconductor technology and solar cell production
- PCB and electronics manufacturing
- Wastewater and fresh water treatment
- Laboratory equipment and medical technology
- Emission controls and gas scrubbers
- Battery production and energy storage
- High-purity applications, demineralized water, ultrapure water